Friday, April 11, 2014

Tired High...Tigh

Wow, so a month and a half since the last post already? I guess once a week is a bit too much for me to handle. Dribbling words onto the internet is harder than I thought. I do think about this blog just about every day, and yet I seldom find the energy, or passion to write a post. Which is sad, due to how little effort I'm putting into this thing. Makes me glad no reads it. Yet. And holy shit, actually typing with this keyboard show how thinly spaced apart the keys are from each other. With my fat, clumsy fingers, that gets aggravating very fast. Italics emphasize. Like the repeat-shouting the fat one did in Drake and Josh.

Any way, lets dribble.


And the more I move onto other topics cleanly allows for me to double gap single lines with only a few words, like the one above, and unlike this sentence.


But like this one.


Tonight I am tired, a fun kind of tired. Have you heard of that? A tired, that's fun? Yes, after (at least one of) the busiest day I have ever worked, I've been elevated to an interesting feeling, a tiresome high of some kind. And it happened while I was still working. Things become stupidly amusing, and smiling at customers gets easier than it had the rest of the day. Unless I was actually glad to see the person, or we genuinely laughed. But once I get to this special kind of tired, smiling and asking the automated questions become easier, and at times some customers look at me funny for how long I'm taking at a various task. Believe me, I'm fast when I want to be, like fasted in the west, and careful and precise. I'm the whole damn package. When I want to be. But when I get to this slightly-still-caffeinated-from-fourish-hours-ago, kind over the whole doing-a-job-thing after working so hard, hitting-my-second-wind, ready-to-leave, I reach a certain place in my mind that's sort of like auto-pilot, but without anyone actually at the wheel. Instead, the driver is off staring at honey bees as the vehicle speeds at excess towards a veterinary clinic. That's the sort of mindset I hold while finishing up those last, long hours of the day. Which is perfectly acceptable in our lovely culture. Right?


Holy chipolte, Game of Thrones is rediculously good. I'm glad something can take the place of Breaking Bad for an amazing, high-production value, well-written television drama. Now I must ask how you type that spanish e that chipotle ends with to make it squigly or something...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there. On this blog, you may comment on and about whatever you want. Just don't make fun of Platypuses. Don't ever make fun of Platypuses.